Hello CFE Managers and staff,
A new (fiscal) year is upon us, and as such, new traditions! With this in mind, the Business Development Team has committed to sending out monthly updates to ensure all CFEs are kept up to date on important deadlines, funding opportunities, training, and other noteworthy topics. Please let us know if you would like anyone else from your office to be on the distribution list.
Upcoming PICFI Deadlines:
- April 15: Aquaculture Development Sources (ADS) Funding Application Deadline
- April 30: Capacity Building Support Funding (formerly Operational Support) Funding Application Deadline
- May 15: Indigenous Marine Servicing Initiative (IMSI) Funding Application Deadline
- May 15: Final Reporting Deadline for BDS and Operational Support Funding
- May 31: Business Development Source (BDS) Funding Application Deadline for Non-Access Projects
- June 28: Business Development Source (BDS) Funding Application Deadline for Access-Only Projects
Application materials for these funding opportunities can be found on the CFE Hub.
Speaking of the CFE Hub, we now have a CFE Calendar that can be accessed to see upcoming application deadlines, seafood conferences, fisheries gatherings, FEMT opportunities and much more!
BDT List of Services:
You all know that one of the main jobs of the BDT is to review your BDS applications, but did you ever wonder what other types of the services the BDT can provide? If the answer is yes, please take a look at the list of eligible BDT services to make sure you are maximizing your return on this CFE resource. We are here to serve!
For more information about any of the above funding opportunities, services or accessing the CFE Hub, please contact your friendly BDT advisors: